April 9, 2012

New Girl

Hello, my name is Anete and I'm 14 years old. I live in Latvia, a tiny country in Europe. I like photography, and before I made my own blog I had flickr. So, as you can see, I am new to this. I uploaded a few of my latest photos from Luxembourg. I was there a few days ago!
Anyway, welcome to my blog! I will post anything I like and something random. Enjoy, leave comments, and tell me your opinion.  : )


Happy Easter ! 


This is Anna's, my friends, dog. Thank you veeeerrryyyyy much for helping me out with the blog ! : ))


8 comments:

  1. you have a very nice and beautiful blog. very adorable photos.^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. vot labas fotkas. ieliec vairak. ;d

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey doll,
    This is a great post and I am loving your blog so so much!! I REALLY REALLY like how you do each of your post and your overall style! I think we have very similar tastes, which is really cool. You have given me loads of inspiration for my blog, which I just love, so thank you for that!! ☺
    I found your blog from a comment you left on another blog and really do love it. It would be really cool if we could follow each other?
    I would also like to invite you to my ‘promote your blog’ challenge I have featured on my blog, where us bloggers are helping one another find more followers and readers. It would be great if you could join in: http://new-yorkdoll.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/promote-your-blog-again.html
    If you have facebook, I would be so so so grateful if you liked my page: http://www.facebook.com/newyorkdoll

    All the best,
    Aimee
    www.new-yorkdoll.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. y u r so fcking cutyy, love yaa. ;** post more, i just love 'em - ur posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwe. Your friend's dog is adorable. :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. heey, make new posts, please.. Waitin so long for smthn new, go, go, go. :D okey, okey kiddin. But ur posts are cool.

    ReplyDelete
  7. labrīt, man ļoti patīk tavs blogs un bildes :) tev ir ļoti liels talants, tā turpini un neiazmirsti ielikt manas bildes blogā :* mcmc, xxo, bučuki <3

    ReplyDelete